Showcase Your Event With Us!
Our 10,000 sq. ft. facility was completed in 2001 and then expanded a few years later to accommodate the growing volume of students.
The current building features classrooms, meeting rooms, a full kitchen, and a 200+ seat auditorium with a theatrical stage, lighting, and sound.
In 2018, the Youth Arts acquired the property adjacent to the current 10,000 sq. ft. facility with the goal of serving more local youth through arts enrichment. The new wing is slated to add another 7,000 sq. ft., making the Youth Arts one of the largest, free arts campuses in the State. Click here for more information about our Expansion Project.
- Seating for 200+!
- Fully equipped with lighting!
- With private bathrooms!
- Great for small group gatherings or meetings!
- Perfect for prepping food for your event!
Renting Our Facility
We are glad to host events, classes, and meetings for other non-profit organizations.
Recent Non-Profits that have rented our facility:
- Paso Robles Chamber of Commerce
- Wine Country Theater
- Artistry in Motion
- Paso Robles Church of the Nazarene
- Almond Acres Charter Academy
- Tolosa Children’s Dental Center
- Everyday Church